One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by a dedicated team of staff. Villa Canggu’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality. The staff can be reached via the villa’s internal phone system.
- Villa manager
- Villa’s Canggu’s friendly manager has worked at the property since 2006 and knows everything there is to know about the villa and its surrounding area. He is responsible for the overall operation of the villa and his job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property and to assist guests during their stay. He also speaks impeccable English.
- The villa’s skilled private chef will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s priced menus, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements.
- The villa’s butlers are on hand to take care of their guests’ every need. Their duties also include daily housekeeping and domestic chores.
- Garden staff
- A gardener maintains Villa Canggu’s lush gardens and a man comes in as often as necessary to maintain the swimming pool.
- A security guard provides night-time security from the main gate.